Wednesday, August 20, 2014

New Music: Ariana Grande f/ The Weeknd – ‘Love Me Harder’

Ariana Grande and The Weeknd

In advance of Tuesday’s release of her sophomore album My Everything, Ariana Grande has teamed with MTV to preview four new songs including “Be My Baby” featuring Cashmere Cat, the Harry Styles-penned “A Little Bit of Your Heart,” Benny Blanco and Ryan Tedder-produced “Why Try,” and her duet with The Weeknd, “Love Me Harder.”


The pop superstar and Canadian crooner ooze sex on the breathy Max Martin-co-produced midtempo.


“If you really need me, you gotta, gotta, gotta, gotta, got to love me harder,” coos Ariana, while The Weeknd responds, “I’ll make it feel like the first time.”


In addition to performing alongside Nicki Minaj and Jessie J at the VMAs, Ariana will hit the stage for a solo performance of “Break Free.”


Preview a third of the album below.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1sUKNAD