Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Rihanna Covers Rolling Stone, Opens Up About Chris Brown

Rihanna

Rihanna sizzles on the sultry cover of Rolling Stone’s latest issue. A long-haired RiRi poses for a close-up, shot by famed photographer Terry Richardson. This marks her second time gracing the cover of the music magazine (Her first was in 2011).


RS interviewed the “Diamonds” singer at her $12 million Pacific Palisades mansion for their cover story entitled “Crazy in Love,” where she opens up like never before about her reconciliation with Chris Brown.



“I decided it was more important for me to be happy,” the 24-year-old singer tells the magazine. “I wasn’t going to let anybody’s opinion get in the way of that. Even if it’s a mistake, it’s my mistake. After being tormented for so many years, being angry and dark, I’d rather just live my truth and take the backlash. I can handle it.”


While they’ve had a tumultuous past, their relationship has changed for the better. “You see us walking somewhere, driving somewhere, in the studio, in the club, and you think you know. But it’s different now,” she explains. “We don’t have those types of arguments anymore. We talk about shit. We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that.”


But if Brown was to repeat his mistakes, she won’t tolerate it. “He doesn’t have the luxury of fucking up again,” says RiRi. “That’s just not an option. I can’t say that nothing else will ever go wrong. But I’m pretty solid in the knowing that he’s disgusted by that. And I wouldn’t have gone this far if I ever thought that was a possibility.”


Read the full interview when the issue hits newsstands on Friday, January 31.






via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/01/30/rihanna-covers-rolling-stone-opens-up-about-chris-brown/