Monday, April 29, 2013

Chris Brown Announces ‘X’ Release Date, Drops New Song ‘I Can’t Win’

X

July 16 is shaping up to be a big day for albums. In addition to Pusha T’s My Name Is My Name , Chris Brown has set a July 16 date for his sixth album X.


Breezy took to Twitter to make the announcement and surprised his fans by dropping a new song. On “I Can’t Win,” he sings about a relationship that has reached its breaking point.


“Tell me what did I do to make you hate me so much?/ Why you angry all the time?/ Why you don’t wanna ride for me?” he asks his girl.


But the song won’t appear on X. “Some shit I felt like writing that’s not on the album,” he explained.


Listen below.








via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/04/29/chris-brown-announces-x-release-date-drops-new-song-i-cant-win/