Friday, May 3, 2013

Tracklisting: Chrisette Michele – ‘Better’

Better

Chrisette Michele is adding some soul to your summer with the release of her fourth album Better on June 11. The R&B songbird crafts 16 tracks, with contributions from 2 Chainz, Wale, Bilal, Dunson, and Shea Taylor (“Be in Love”).


Better is me heeled, me happy, me strong, and the music is out of control,” she told Rap-Up.com of the follow-up to 2010′s Let Freedom Reign. “I’m outsinging every song on all of my previous albums.”


Chrisette wrapped the “Woman to Woman” tour with Keyshia Cole last month and will launch her own “Better” tour later this year.


See the tracklisting below.



Better Tracklisting


1. “Be in Love”

2. “A Couple of Forevers”

3. “Let Me Win”

4. “Rich Hipster” feat. Wale

5. “Love Won’t Leave Me Out”

6. “Interlude (In My Head Better)”

7. “Better”

8. “Snow”

9. “Visual Love”

10. “Charades” feat. 2 Chainz

11. “Interlude (In My Heart Convo With Boyfriend)”

12. “You Mean That Much to Me”

13. “Supa”

14. “Interlude (In My Bed Sleeping Alone)”

15. “Get Through the Night”

16. “Can the Cool Be Loved” feat. Bilal & Dunson


[HHNM]






via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/05/03/tracklisting-chrisette-michele-better/