Saturday, June 29, 2013

Behind the Video: B.o.B f/ 2 Chainz – ‘HeadBand’

2 Chainz and B.o.B

B.o.B took over a quiet neighborhood in ATL while shooting a video for his single “HeadBand.” Directed by Ryan Patrick, the clip features lots of twerking ladies and some under-leg camera angles inspired by choreographer Busby Berkeley. Bobby Ray performed on the front porch of a house and 2 Chainz joined him for a barbecue on the lawn.


His third album Underground Luxury is due later this summer. “This project is a lot more effortless than anything because I’ve really shown the full spectrum of what I can do musically, so now I’m just having fun with it. I’m 24 years old, so I’m partying,” B.o.B told Rap-Up TV.


The full video will premiere Sunday on MTV2. Go behind the scenes below.








via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/06/29/behind-the-video-bob-f-2-chainz-headband/