Monday, July 29, 2013

New Music: R. Kelly f/ 2 Chainz – ‘My Story’

My Story

From “being broke to sleepin’ in Versace shirts,” R. Kelly tells “My Story” on his brand new single featuring 2 Chainz. After debuting the song live at the BET Awards last month, the Chi-town legend shares his rags-to-riches tale, with plenty of quotables (“I beat the pussy, Django” and “Say she a church girl, but man she blowin’ holy smoke”).


The song comes complete with a catchy chorus and a verse from 2 Chainz. “This is my story and I’m stickin’ to it,” sings Kellz.


Last year, he announced that he was working on a new album called Black Panties. “I decided to go back and do an old-school R. Kelly album like 12 Play,” he said of his iconic 1993 album.


Listen to his story below.








via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2013/07/29/new-music-r-kelly-f-2-chainz-my-story/