Thursday, January 16, 2014

T-Pain Eyes André 3000, Rihanna for ‘Up Down’ Remix


T-Pain has some big names lined up for his next T-Mix. While his single “Up Down (Do This All Day)” continues to burn up the airwaves, the Auto-Tune King has revealed the potential guest list for the remix and it includes André 3000 and Rihanna.


He has already had a phone call with the OutKast rapper. “It was amazing just talking to him ’cause that’s like my idol,” T-Pain told Rap-Up TV. “He really set my pace for music and just seeing that he does whatever he wants and don’t care what nobody say, how he dresses and stuff like that, that’s something that you can’t take away from an artist once they become a real artist.”


So he was naturally nervous when they finally spoke. “I was scared to talk to him,” he admitted. “I didn’t know what to do. I was texting him for a while because I felt like if I heard his voice I wouldn’t know what to say. But then I stopped being a pu**y and just fu**ing talked to him. It was a regular god damn conversation.”


He also hopes to grab Rihanna, who was recently seen twerking to the song backstage at her tour.


“I’m thinking about getting Rihanna on it, but if she don’t wanna f**k with it, then you know. Everybody else just seems really excited already,” he said.


While RiRi is not confirmed, B.o.B has already recorded a new verse, and other guests include 2 Chainz and Snoop Dogg. He previewed part of the remix on Instagram.






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1cveQBk