Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Iggy Azalea Performs ‘Fancy’ on ‘GMA’

Charli XCX and Iggy Azalea

With her debut The New Classic in stores today, Iggy Azalea celebrated with a visit to “Good Morning America.” The Aussie rap sensation recreated the Clueless-inspired video, transforming the Times Square studio into a high school while performing her hit single “Fancy” with Charli XCX.


She also spoke about her journey from a small town in Australia to international rap stardom. “I just always loved rap music, I loved OutKast, I loved Missy Elliott,” said Iggy, “and being from a town where I didn’t see fabulously-dressed women or these sorts of things, I loved to watch music videos and kind’ve escape and daydream and wish it could be my life.”


Her album is already No. 1 on iTunes in the U.S., beating out new releases from Future, Asher Roth, and Kelis.


Watch Iggy kick off her release week on “GMA.”









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/RIw1go