Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Mila J Readies ‘M.I.LA’ EP for September

Mila J

While her single “Smoke, Drink, Break-Up” continues to burn up the airwaves (the video has already racked up 2.25 million views), Mila J is readying the follow-up.



The L.A. songstress has teamed up with “Fancy” chart-topper Iggy Azalea for “My Main.” The song will debut in the coming weeks, while her EP M.I.LA (Made in Los Angeles) is due in September on Motown.


The EP also includes the songs “Pain in My Heart” featuring Problem, the B.o.B-assisted “Champion,” and “Times Like These,” which can be heard in the clip below.


“It’s another love song, relationship-based song, but it’s really about me being there for my dude and going through the hard times,” Mila told Rap-Up TV.


Mila, whose sister happens to be Jhené Aiko, recently showed off her sexy style and vibrant personality during a photo shoot in Venice, Calif. Go behind the scenes below.


Mila J

Mila J






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1n8DhPT