Monday, July 14, 2014

R. Kelly Announces Plans for House Album

R. Kelly

R. Kelly is taking it from the bedroom to the house. The R&B veteran is stepping into the world of EDM with his first-ever house album.



He made the surprise announcement at the 24th Annual Chosen Few DJs Picnic in Chicago earlier this month.


“I want ya’ll to know a secret. I’m working on a house album right now, and I want ya’ll to know, it’s coming,” Kellz told the crowd. “And ya’ll know, I love music and I feel like I can do anything when it comes to music because I am music just like ya’ll.”


He previously announced plans for White Panties, the sequel to his 2013 album Black Panties.


The album is halfway done already, he told Rap-Up in December. “It’s gonna be another 12 Play album,” said Kellz. “It’s gonna be that type of album because there’s been a lovemaking album drought…and I’ve come to save the day.”


He most recently released his greatest hits collection The Essential R. Kelly, while a holiday album entitled 12 Nights of Christmas is also in the works.


Watch Kellz share his secret with the world.



[Singersroom via Miss Info]






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1jIDsRJ