Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Chris Brown Sings Hilarious Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘Stay With Me’

Chris Brown

Many have covered Sam Smith’s “Stay With Me,” but none have done it quite like Chris Brown. The R&B superstar performed a cover of the hit ballad for Instagram, adding his own hilarious lyrics.


“Oh won’t you stay with me ’cause I bought your new weave,” sings Breezy. “Now I done spend my cheese / Bitch, you owe me.”


A blonde Breezy was also in court today for a progress report on his probation, and received a glowing review. According to TMZ, all his random drug tests were negative and he attended bi-weekly therapy sessions.


As a reward, the judge agreed to scale back the number of drug tests from three to two a week.


Watch Breezy put his silly spin on Sam Smith.





Chris Brown

Chris Brown appears in an L.A. courtroom for a progress report on August 13.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1sE8Vr1