Monday, August 11, 2014

Jennifer Hudson Reveals ‘JHUD’ Album Cover, Release Date

JHUD

Mark your calendars. Jennifer Hudson has set a release date for her third album JHUD.



The follow-up to 2011′s I Remember Me will arrive on September 23 via RCA Records. On the cover, the R&B diva strikes a fierce pose against the Chicago skyline.


The ’70s-inspired album, a reflection of her journey over the past three years, has already spawned the Pharrell-produced single “I Can’t Describe (The Way I Feel)” featuring T.I., the Timbaland-produced “Walk It Out,” and the R. Kelly duet “It’s Your World.”


“It’s different expressions of me as an artist, a girl, a music lover,” Hudson told WPGC.


Listen to snippets below.





What do you think of JHUD’s cover art? Weigh in below.






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1A8OX8J