Saturday, August 16, 2014

New Music: ILOVEMAKONNEN f/ Key! – ‘Doubted’

Doubted

ILOVEMAKONNEN has become an overnight celebrity thanks to Drake’s remix of his song “Club Goin’ Up on a Tuesday.” The Atlanta crooner addresses his newfound popularity on the Sonny Digital-produced “Doubted” featuring Key!


“So many wanna scout for me, but I remember when they doubted me / Now ladies wanna shout for me, but I remember when they doubted,” he sings in an eerie tone.


In his first radio interview with DJ Holiday, the licensed cosmetologist revealed that he didn’t know about the Drake remix until it appeared online. “It just dropped on Tuesday and my phone exploded,” he said.


Prior to Drake’s remix, Mike WiLL Made-It had called him to the studio to work on some tracks.


His 7-track EP I Love Makonnen is out now.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1BnzjIb