Friday, August 8, 2014

Omarion Welcomes Son Megaa Omari Grandberry

Omarion and Megaa

Omarion is officially a father. The R&B singer welcomed his son Megaa Omari Grandberry on Thursday.



The 29-year-old introduced his newborn baby to the world on Instagram. “Allow me to introduce. MEGAA OMARI GRANDBERRY,” said Omarion. “He is 7 pounds. 4oz & 20 inches long. My son I’ve been waiting on you God is the realist!! I witnessed a miracle.”


The mother is his girlfriend, singer Apryl Jones, who had a natural birth at home.


“My soul mate @aprylsjones is so strong! Not only did she have a un medicated birth (no drugs) she did it at home,” added Omarion. “Naturally. Just like my mom had me. I love you. thank you for having my legacy. I’ll forever belong to you & you will forever be tied to me. Creating a child takes no love or skill but being a parent requires lots of both. Thanks for watching me grow.”


On Valentine’s Day, he and Jones announced that they were expecting their first child.


In addition to fatherhood, Omarion has been busy with his music career. He is working on his MMG debut Sex Playlist and has collaborated with Jeremih and Da Internz on a new song called “Show Me.”


Congrats to the new parents!


Omarion and Megaa





via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1skxARq