Thursday, August 28, 2014

Rap-Up TV: K. Michelle Sounds Off on Nicki Minaj and Lil’ Kim


In addition to starring in her “Rebellious Soul” musical for VH1, K. Michelle has been putting the finishing touches on her sophomore album and readying a new VH1 reality show. But recently the “Love & Hip Hop” star has been back in the headlines for her comments about Lil’ Kim and Nicki Minaj.





While she’s angered some Kim fans with her tweets, K still has love for both ladies.


“I recently heard some of the things that Kim’s been putting out and I’m just happy she’s back rapping,” she told Rap-Up TV. “At the end of the day, I’m a huge Nicki fan. I’m really a huge fan of both of these women and I know what it’s like to be in some industry beef and I really just want those two to do something phenomenal together and shut up everyone and just shut it down.”




The Memphis songstress gushed about Nicki’s new single “Anaconda.” “I’m very biased when it comes to Nicki, you can never ask me anything about Nicki because she never does any wrong in my eyes. I’m a very animated person, she’s very animated, and so I can respect the animation in ‘Anaconda.’”


She has yet to collaborate with Kim due to their hectic schedules. “I never did the record with Kim. A lot has happened for her, a lot has happened for me,” she said. “I love Kim. I told her I was gonna take her baby when she comes here. I love her, but we haven’t done anything yet.”




She would also love to work with Pink. “When I was on my first label, they’d always be like, ‘Oh my God. You’re like the black Pink. You just don’t care,’” said K of the pop star. “I’m gonna stalk her and get to her one day. I don’t get starstruck, but definitely for her.”


On November 3, K will return to VH1 in her own reality show, “K. Michelle: My Life.” “You’ll get to see me as a mother and as a singer,” she said. “‘Love & Hip Hop’ is never the place for a child. So in the reality show, you’ll see what it’s like traveling back and forth to my son to work to just being a mother, an artist, trying to fit a sex symbol in there a little bit. You’ll just get to see my life. It’s crazy.”


Previous: K. Michelle Is Ready to “Snatch Wigs” with Sophomore Album






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1nJwbgv