Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Rico Love Announces Free Album ‘I Sin’

Rico Love

One year after releasing his debut EP Discrete Luxury, Rico Love is giving away an entire album worth of free music. The Division1 hitmaker has announced his pre-album I Sin. The 9 tracks will be available for download on August 27 featuring the single “He Got Money” with Future.


In the first episode of his “I Sin” vlog, Mr. Turn the Lights On explains what motivated the decision.


“I want to do something that’s really unheard of,” he said. “All I ask in return is that if you love the music and you appreciate the music, that I have you as a fan and you consistently buy my music and you grab a hold to me.”


Discrete Luxury was released to iTunes in February and spawned the singles “They Don’t Know” and “Bitches Be Like.”


Watch him make the big announcement below.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1t0ueke