Wednesday, August 6, 2014

T.I. Sips Tea with Kermit the Frog

T.I. and Kermit the Frog

T.I. sipped tea with Kermit the Frog and spilled the tea with the ladies of “The View” on Wednesday. With a cup of Lipton in hand, the Hustle Gang chief debuted a live reenactment of the meme phenomenon.


“Summa y’all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own,” he wrote. “But that ain’t none of my business so…..I’ll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarsplease.”


During his chat with Whoopi Goldberg, Jenny McCarthy, and Sherri Shepherd, he discussed working with executive producer Pharrell on his ninth album Paperwork, due next month.


“It’s different for me just as far as the sound that people have grown to know and love from T.I.,” said Tip. “We kinda merged it with the new, next level, ahead-of-the-curve sound of Pharrell Williams.”


He also brushed off rumors of “trouble in paradise” in his marriage. “Trouble is inevitable, but as long as the word paradise is still there,” he said.


After he’s done with music, he plans to focus his efforts on acting full-time. “I have a number of albums in mind that I think I may have still to offer the industry and then I’ll pull back and apply my efforts and energy to other areas of entertainment,” said Tip, who stars alongside Will Ferrell and Kevin Hart in Get Hard.


Watch the King spill the tea.





T.I. and Tyra Banks





via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1tXF1ye