Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Jeezy Opens Up About Arrest on ‘The Breakfast Club’

Jeezy and The Breakfast Club

With his new album Seen It All: The Autobiography in stores today, Jeezy caught up with “The Breakfast Club” in his hometown of Atlanta. In his first interview since his arrest for gun possession, the Snowman opened up about the incident that occurred before his August 24 concert in Irvine, Calif.


Two of his bus drivers and his cameraman were detained during the police search of his tour bus. But instead of posting his $1 million bail, Jeezy decided to wait it out in solidarity.


“I’m just such a real person. I just feel like I couldn’t leave them in there,” said Jeezy. “When I stepped in the door, I had bailsmen right there to get me out. I just made it clear that when I leave, we leaving together. Point blank, period.”


He wouldn’t reveal how much it cost to bail everyone out, only saying, “It was some bread.”


“You go through things in life and that’s just what it was. It’s only money, but it was more so about the principle. I wasn’t leaving no man behind.”


While the investigation is still ongoing, he’s confident that he and his crew will be exonerated. “When this is all said and done, we’ll be on top. Trust me. I’m 100 percent confident that it won’t be nothing else for me and my team.”








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1lxdfpL