Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Mixtape: Lil’ Kim – ‘Hard Core 2K14’

Hard Core Mixtape

The wait is over. After a few delays, Lil’ Kim drops her long-awaited mixtape Hard Core 2K14.


The follow-up to 2011′s Black Friday includes 12 original songs, with appearances from French Montana, Yo Gotti, Cassidy, and Jadakiss.


“I don’t feel the need to change up my style or change the things that I used to rap about,” Kim told REVOLT. “This tape I tried to give a mixture of everything because that’s just who I am.”


Hear the Queen Bee sting.



Download: Lil’ Kim – Hard Core 2K14


Hard Core 2K14 Tracklisting


1. “Intro”

2. “Stadium Music” feat. Yo Gotti

3. “Identity Theft”

4. “Real Sick” feat. Jadakiss

5. “Trendsetter”

6. “Migo” feat. TLZ & Young Bonds

7. “Whenever You See Me” feat. Cassidy

8. “Work the Pole”

9. “Suicide” feat. French Montana

10. “Dead Gal Walking”

11. “Kimmie Blanco”

12. “Haters” feat. B Ford






via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1rQSvGo