Thursday, September 11, 2014

New Music: Chris Brown f/ Kendrick Lamar – ‘Autumn Leaves’

Chris Brown and Kendrick Lamar

In just five days, Chris Brown will release his sixth album X. The star-studded set features appearances from Usher, Rick Ross, Brandy, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Jhené Aiko, R. Kelly, Trey Songz, and Kendrick Lamar, who appears on the dark ballad “Autumn Leaves,” produced by B.A.M. and RoccStar.


A somber Breezy sings about the demise of a relationship: “Before I sleep I talk to God / He must be mad with me, it’s coming / I’m confused who I’ll spend my forever with.”


“I picked Kendrick because his subject matter as a lyricist is beyond everybody else’s,” he told Rolling Stone . “There’s a substance to what he says.”


K-Dot shares words of wisdom on his introspective verse. “When you make mistakes the most, one day it will make you grow,” he raps.


Listen to their chilling collaboration below and make sure to get X on September 16.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/WOishf