Monday, September 8, 2014

Video: Elle Varner f/ A$AP Ferg – ‘Don’t Wanna Dance’

Elle Varner

Elle Varner is left with regrets after a night out in the video for “Don’t Wanna Dance” featuring A$AP Ferg. Looking sexy in all white, the R&B songstress hits the club with her friends. After having a few too many drinks, she runs into Ferg and her man, who she sees flirting with another girl. They end up fighting before making up on the balcony in the to-be-continued clip.


Elle’s sophomore album 4 Letter Word is due this fall. “It’s an open letter. It’s my heart. It’s my feelings. It’s my growth,” said Elle of the follow-up to her 2012 debut Perfectly Imperfect. “I talked about a lot of the coming-of-age things that girls go through and now I’m a young woman and going through different stuff, so you’ll hear about it.”


Watch the drama unfold.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1tmaXbX