Friday, October 3, 2014

Ciara Strips Down and Flaunts Post-Baby Body

Ciara

Four months after giving birth to her son Future, Ciara is looking hotter than ever. The R&B singer shed 60 pounds, and showed off the smoking-hot results on Instagram. In the sexy photos, the newly-single mother strips down to her bra and Calvin Klein underwear while lying in bed. She also flaunts her toned abs while sporting her Calvins.


“I feel so proud to say that 4 months after delivering a 9 lbs. 10 oz. baby, I can finally rock My Calvin’s! #mycalvins,” she tweeted. “After Delivering My Son I Feel Like There’s Nothing I Can’t Do. I Feel Like I Can Conquer The World. #ANewMe #NewMusic. So Proud To Rock #mycalvins 60lbs later!!”


After attending Paris Fashion Week, Ciara is back in the studio and focused on her new album.


See more of her striking transformation below.



Ciara





via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1xMQHFZ