Thursday, October 30, 2014

T.I. Performs ‘No Mediocre’ on ‘The Queen Latifah Show’

T.I.

With his ninth album Paperwork sitting at the top of the charts, T.I. celebrated with a performance on “The Queen Latifah Show.” Accompanied by the 1500 or Nothin’ Band, the Grand Hustle chief ruled the stage with his single “No Mediocre,” dedicating it the dimes and perfect 10s.


He also spoke to Latifah about his VH1 reality show “T.I. and Tiny: The Family Hustle” and why he decided to executive produce Oxygen’s “Sisterhood of Hip Hop.”


“Me observing and witnessing and being a part of Iggy Azalea’s career, and seeing all she went through, I know that there are others just like her and their stories are just as noteworthy and deserve to be told as well,” he said.


See the King hold court with the Queen.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/104BlhH