Wednesday, November 12, 2014

New Music: Boosie Badazz f/ Webbie – ‘On That Level’

On That Level

Hot on the heels of his mixtape Life After Deathrow , Boosie Badazz is back with “On That Level,” the first single off his post-prison album Touchdown 2 Cause Hell.


The Baton Rouge rapper reunites with Webbie on the twerk-ready club banger. Over a clapping beat, he encourages the ladies to turn up.


“Slow roll that body, come pop this molly, and I’ma do me baby / Just came home, please drive me crazy / I need a freak who gon’ give it to me all day,” he raps.


T2CH was originally due over the summer, but has been pushed back to early 2015. Boosie has been in the studio with T.I., Meek Mill, Trey Songz, Rich Homie Quan, Yo Gotti, and more.


Hear Boosie’s banger below.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1EuxMik