Thursday, November 20, 2014

New Music: Tink f/ Charlamagne Tha God – ‘Around the Clock’

Tink

In addition to playing the Tink version of Rick Ross’ “Movin’ Bass,” a proud Timbaland debuted a new song from his 19-year-old protégée during his visit to “The Breakfast Club.” Tink shows off her wicked wordplay on “Around the Clock,” which features Power 105′s own Charlamagne Tha God.


“I make a scene and when I leave, I make ‘em stand like the bride / Let’s get these rappers on the altar / Let ‘em pray while they can / I’m comin’ heavy as a pound, this ni**as still on the gram,” she raps over the Timbaland-produced beat.


Timbo praised the Chicago rapper, who is signed to Mosley Music Group/Epic Records. “Her album is probably one of the best albums I did since [Aaliyah's] One in a Million,” he said.


Hear the latest from the anointed Tink below.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1HqL7wn