Friday, December 19, 2014

Fabolous Drops Diss-Mas Record ‘I Don’t F*#k With Christmas’

Fabolous

Sorry Christmas, Fabolous doesn’t f*#k with you. The Brooklyn rapper teamed up with Funny or Die for his anti-holiday song “I Don’t F*#k With Christmas.” In the hilarious two-minute clip, a naughty Loso raps about buying a gift for his wife (and mistress) and beating up the “old fat man in a sleigh.”


“Let me catch Santa creepin’ through my mama’s house / Eatin’ cookies and milk and fartin’ on the coach / I’ma kick his ass and tell him give me all the goods,” he raps.


He also has some harsh words for Santa’s reindeer and elves. “Elves go f*#k yourselves, I don’t like ya’ll neither.”


Despite his diss, he will drop his new album The Young OG Project at digital retailers on Christmas Day.


Listen to Loso’s diss-mas record below.










via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1r8oqId