Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Kid Ink Readies New Album ‘Full Speed’ for February

Full Speed

One year after the release of his chart-topping album My Own Lane, Kid Ink is readying the follow-up Full Speed.



The L.A. rapper has revealed the cover art and a release date of February 3.


The LP has already spawned the Stargate and Cashmere Cat-produced single “Body Language” featuring Usher and Tinashe.


To celebrate, Kid Ink has dropped the Brix-produced freestyle “Copy That.”


“I been on the road crazy the last few months touring and haven’t been able to get much new music out lately…which is not the norm for me,” he told The FADER. “So we decided to put together a freestyle to go along with the release of my new album cover as sort of a thank you to my fans for staying so loyal and supportive.”


My Own Lane debuted at No. 3 on the Billboard 200 and spawned the Chris Brown-assisted hits “Show Me” and “Main Chick.”







via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1ui3lqL