Wednesday, December 10, 2014

New Music: Ludacris f/ John Legend – ‘In My Life’

In My Life

After catering to the ladies on the Miguel-assisted “Good Lovin,” Ludacris links with John Legend for the introspective “In My Life,” the second single off his Burning Bridges EP.


Over a saxophone-laden beat, the hip-hop mogul boasts about owning over $15 million in real estate, calls out the bloggers (“Turn a computer screen into a mirror, look at your own lives”), and shares words of wisdom from Usher (“If I don’t evolve, I’ll evaporate”) and Jay Z (“Jay said I’m so visual, they overlook the lyrics”).


Burning Bridges will be available for free via Google Play on December 16, followed by his album Ludaversal on March 31.


Last night, Ludacris joined Usher and Lil Jon onstage to perform “Yeah!” during his “UR Experience” tour in Atlanta.









via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/166zRqJ