Friday, December 19, 2014

Nicki Minaj Dishes on Beyoncé, Ariana Grande’s ‘Inner Freak’ on ‘The Real’

Nicki Minaj

In between visits to “The View” and “106 & Park,” Nicki Minaj sat down to dish with Tamar Braxton, Adrienne Bailon, Loni Love, Jeannie Mai, and Tamera Mowry-Housley on “The Real.” The Pinkprint rapper spoke about collaborating with Beyoncé on “Feeling Myself” and Ariana Grande on “Get On Your Knees.”


“Ari did her thing on ‘Beg for It,’” said Nicki. “It’s very, very sexy, hunny. Her inner freak been coming out lately.”


Tamar shared her love for the Dr. Luke and Cirkut-produced song, saying, “I’m a little ratchet rat right here and I love ['Get on Your Knees'].”


The ladies also praised her “SNL” spoofs of Beyoncé and Kim Kardashian. Nicki was confident about her Bey impression, but wasn’t so sure about Kim. “I didn’t know if I could really nail Kim,” she said.


She also spoke about writing “Anaconda” for the curvy women. “I felt like back in the day, thicker women were celebrated in hip-hop and I kinda felt like there was a shift happening and I didn’t like the shift,” she said. “I felt like somebody needed to say something.”


Plus, she revealed that a song called “Dem Boyz” didn’t make the cut, but features her infamous alter ego, “Roman.” She plans to leak the track in the future.


Earlier in the week, Nicki reflected on her rise to superstardom during an in-depth conversation with Elliott Wilson for his CRWN series.


Kick back and watch Nicki’s appearances below.












via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1wvK0r2