Friday, December 19, 2014

Video: Elle Varner – ‘Cold Case’

Cold Case

Things fall apart in the video for her Elle Varner’s anti-love song “Cold Case,” which she debuted in March. A couple starts out in love, but as time progresses, their relationship eventually crumbles. The R&B songstress does not appear in the four-minute clip, but she uses black-and-white imagery to convey her message.


In October, she dropped the emotional video for “Fuck It All,” while her sophomore album 4 Letter Word is due next year featuring production from Pop & Oak, Eric Hudson, Da Internz, and Hit-Boy.


“My new album is unbelievable. I have to keep reminding myself that it’s real,” she told Rap-Up TV of the follow-up to her 2012 debut Perfectly Imperfect. “Everybody says to me, ‘Congratulations! Sophomore slump, what?’ and that’s all I gotta say about it. Get ready because it is unbelievable.”


Watch what happens when it all falls down.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1z3InxF