Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Video: Jessie J – ‘Masterpiece’

Jessie J

Jessie J is perfectly incomplete in the video for her girl power anthem “Masterpiece,” the third single off her album Sweet Talker.


A makeup-free Jessie wakes up in her L.A. hotel room and shares grainy Instagram-like footage from her day. She jumps in her BMW and heads to the set for a photo shoot and mingles with fans, who know all the words to her new song.


“I still fall on my face sometimes, and I can’t color inside the lines / ‘Cause, I’m perfectly incomplete / I’m still working on my masterpiece,” she sings.


Sweet Talker, which debuted at No. 10 in the U.S., has spawned the Nicki Minaj and Ariana Grande-assisted hit “Bang Bang” and “Burnin’ Up” featuring 2 Chainz.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1vPepA9