Monday, December 15, 2014

Video: Kid Ink – ‘Cool Back’

Cool Back

Kid Ink brings the “Cool Back” in the latest video off his major label sophomore album Full Speed . In the dark clip, the L.A. rapper turns his swag on while he performs in a dimly-lit warehouse.


“Walk in this bitch like a motherfu**in’ villain, fashion police should arrest that ni**a,” he raps.


The follow-up to My Own Lane, which is now available for pre-order on iTunes, drops February 3 featuring “Body Language” with Usher and Tinashe.


“I named my last album My Own Lane because that’s exactly how I felt at the time,” said Kid Ink. “After having an amazing year, I feel like I am just now hitting my stride and I’m going full speed in my own lane on this album.”








via Rap-Up.com http://www.rap-up.com/2014/12/15/video-kid-ink-cool-back/