Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Video: Tink – ‘Around the Clock’

Timbaland and Tink

Tink is taking over in 2015. Timbaland introduces his 19-year-old protégée in the dark and gritty video for “Around the Clock” featuring “The Breakfast Club’s” Charlamagne Tha God. The Chicago rapper-singer spits some killer bars while flanked by Timbo, who creeps in the shadows.


“Tim dropped the beat in the studio and it instantly gave me a hip-hop vibe,” Tink told The FADER. “I wanted the video to match that same feeling. Raw and simple.”


After being introduced through Da Internz, Timbaland signed Tink to his label Mosley Music Group, where she will release her debut in 2015. “I will put my whole entire money in my account on her. She is a superstar,” he said.


Watch Timbaland show off his shining star.








via Rap-Up.com http://ift.tt/1uVLJRL