Monday, January 5, 2015

Ariana Grande and Big Sean Cozy Up in Lake Tahoe

Ariana Grande and Big Sean are crazy in love. The superstar couple shut down breakup rumors and escaped to Lake Tahoe, Calif. for a PDA-filled vacation over the holidays. Clad in ski gear, they hit the slopes for some winter activities and snapped selfies in the snow. In one photo, Ariana kisses the “IDFWU” rapper on the cheek and he carries her through the wintery wonderland.


“Man I had da best time in Tahoe last week!” said Sean, who made a snow angel.


His third album is due early this year. “It’s something honest, [I] kept it real,” he told Rap-Up TV of the follow-up to 2013’s Hall of Fame. “It’s definitely different than anything I’ve done. I kinda treated it like when I work on my mixtapes—don’t think about it, set a goal, focus on it, and just knock it out and have fun with it.”


On February 25, Ariana will embark on her “Honeymoon Tour” in Kansas City, Mo.


Check out more pics of the couple getting cozy in the snow.



Ariana Grande and Big Sean

Ariana Grande and Big Sean Vacation in Tahoe








via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1BqLHYk