Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Ciara Announces New Single ‘I Bet’

Ciara is coming back with “I Bet,” the first single off her upcoming sixth album. The singer took to Instagram on Tuesday (Jan. 13) to reveal the black-and-white cover art, which features a close-up of her face.


The new mom has been in the studio with Dr. Luke, Polow Da Don, and Diane Warren. In an interview with L’Uomo Vogue, she revealed that the album is due this spring.




“It will be an authentic album, real,” said CiCi. “I talk openly and honestly about my emotions as a woman, mother, about my ambitions, but also my vulnerability, my happy moments and my sad moments.”


According to All Access, the song will impact radio on Jan. 27.


The album marks the follow-up to 2013’s Ciara, which spawned the Future-assisted hit “Body Party.”


See photos from Ciara’s L’Uomo Vogue cover shoot here.






via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1y9F5hR