Thursday, January 29, 2015

Ciara Performs ‘I Bet’ Acoustic

Ciara stripped things down while performing an acoustic version of her single “I Bet.” In the black-and-white video, the singer was accompanied by three background singers, a pianist, and a guitarist as she belted out the emotional tune, which is rumored to be about her ex-fiancé Future.



“I bet you start loving me / As soon as I start loving someone else / Somebody better than you”



“As a songwriter, I always pull from my life experiences as well as the experiences shared by others,” Ciara told PEOPLE. “It is important to me that my music feels real.”


The Harmony Samuels-produced song is the first single off her sixth album Jackie, which was named after her mother.


“As soon as I had my son, everything changed,” said the new mom, who gave birth to son Future Zahir Wilburn in May. “I am now experiencing what [my mother] must have when I was young. [Becoming a mom] has inspired my creative process…and given me clarity both with songwriting as well as musicality for the album.”


Watch CiCi go acoustic.









via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1ybY2uT