Sunday, February 8, 2015

Bobby Shmurda Talks For The First Time After Being Locked Up

After being indicted, thrown in jail with 9 members of his crew GS9, and set for a dramatically high bail (which ended up being withdrawn), it seems like Bobby Shmurda has a lot of issues on his plate. However, the New York rapper still tries to stay positive, according to Complex. Recently, Shmurda was interviewed by Billboard and opened up for the first time about his indictment, his struggles with the justice system, and trying to stay positive as time goes by. In regards to Shmurda's bail being withdrawn, Shmurda tells Billboard:

We're trying, but right now I think the DA and the judge and everyone in the court is being biased. It's so crazy. The favoritism, yeah. They don't have no evidence, no nothing on me for the bill to be so high. I haven't been out for a year, I haven't been around for a year. So I didn't make two million dollars! [Laughs] They gave me a bill they know I can't pay. We can pay the 10 percent. And we tried to pay the 10 percent and they told us collateral. And every time we go for bail, it's something new.

 


Filed under: News Tagged: 2 million, bail, Bobby Shmurda, Brooklyn, GS9, New York, Shmoney dance, withdrawn

via AllHipHop http://ift.tt/1EQyYB6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe