Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chris Brown Addresses Rumors He Was Beat Up At Meek Mill’s Party

(AllHipHop News) Rumors began circulating this week that R&B star Chris Brown was attacked at a party being held by Meek Mill. Brown felt the need to end the speculation, so the "New Flame" singer addressed the topic in a Instagram post.

[ALSO READ: Was Chris Brown's Friend Packing Heat?]

CB wrote:

Lol.. Killing these lil rumours that I got beat up last night at meek mill party. It's funny how I'm always the topic of discussion for bulls**t. Given my prior encounters with the law I don't conduct myself like that when I go out. So no, I wasnt involved in any pistol whipping or fighting. There was an altercation between other people at the party and I observed. Me and my team left so we wouldn't have anything to do with it so the police wouldn't f**k wit me. You know how my name pops up in everything. Lol. GOOD DAY SIR

[ALSO READ: Chris Brown Finishes Community Service]


Filed under: Uncategorized Tagged: Chris Brown, Meek Mill

via AllHipHop http://ift.tt/1z4aBcm

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe