Friday, February 13, 2015

Hip-Hop Rumors: K. Michelle Says She’s Not At Fault For Toya’s Marriage Issues

It's no secret that Memphitz and Toya Wright are at odds at the moment.

In a recent interview with Necole Bitchie, Toya gave some insight on why the marriage is crumbling:

"I mean, what is going on with my husband, like I said when I spoke on it, is it's bigger than me. Micky has been going through something for the last few years since the whole lawsuit thing against his ex [K. Michelle] and Viacom and it really took a toll on him and it caused him to be a different person. So I think that, going through all of those things, and having all of that stress and the world looking at you one way as a woman beater and person that steals someone's money, it's hard for you to get back into your industry when you had a career and not a job and somebody defames your character, I mean, it's a lot to deal with day to day."

Shortly after the interview hit the net K. Michelle made an obscure post via Instagram:

Screen Shot 2015-02-13 at 5.36.27 AM

Hmmmm…could K. Michelle be sending some shots Toya's way?

 


Filed under: Rumors Tagged: Antonia "Toya" Wright, K Michelle, LHHATL, Memphitz, Toya Wright

via AllHipHop http://ift.tt/1CmDEeI

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe