Monday, February 9, 2015

Kanye West to Executive Produce Rihanna’s Album

Kanye West will executive produce Rihanna's eighth album.

While attending the Grammys on Sunday, the G.O.O.D. Music mogul made the big announcement.

"I'm executive-producing Rihanna's album," 'Ye told Ryan Seacrest during a red carpet interview on "E! News."

He also revealed that the first single, "FourFiveSeconds," was originally recorded for his album, but when Rihanna heard it, she had to have it.

"I played her my album and I said I've done a few songs with Paul McCartney and she couldn't get past this record," said 'Ye. "She had to have it on her album. And she sounds really amazing on it. And [Roc Nation CEO] Jay Brown did his stuff-izle and made sure he got the record for Rihanna. So now we're at the Grammys doing it."

Seacrest asked if Rihanna's eighth album would be released soon, but Kanye wasn't privy to a date. "I'm not sure about when her release date is. I'm really not sure."

While a release date remains up in the air, Rihanna has been in the studio with other hitmakers include DJ Mustard, Mike WiLL Made-It, Rae Sremmurd, and more.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1AaI5dd

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe