Monday, February 16, 2015

New Music: Big Sean feat. Jhené Aiko – ‘Win Some, Lose Some’

Big Sean hits us with not one, but two songs in the same night. Just hours after debuting the inspiring "One Man Can Change the World" featuring Kanye West and John Legend, Sean Don reunites with his "Beware" collaborator Jhené Aiko on "Win Some, Lose Some."

The 26-year-old MC gets real and raps about being a role model, his ex ("I always thought my last girl was supposed to be my last"), and turning his mom's hooptie into a Cadillac ("People thinkin' I'm rich and I wish they knew that / I been signed for four years and I'm just able to do that"), while Jhené adds her sultry vocals.

The two have also collaborated on a second song called "I Know" for his album Dark Sky Paradise (due Feb. 24).

If you pre-order the album on iTunes, you will receive "Win Some, Lose Some" as an instant download.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1E0IK29

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe