Thursday, February 5, 2015

New Music: The Weeknd – ‘Where You Belong’

In addition to "Earned It," The Weeknd contributes a second seductive song to the Fifty Shades of Grey soundtrack. The Canadian casanova catches feelings over a special lady on the dark and haunting "Where You Belong," produced by Mike Dean.

"I don't have to remind you / It's my need to confine you / I see your face every time I'm with somebody else / Can't you see that I want you?" he sings.

The soundtrack arrives Feb. 10 featuring remixes to Beyoncé's "Crazy in Love" and "Haunted," plus new music from Sia, Skylar Grey, and Ellie Goulding.

The erotic film, starring Jamie Dornan, Dakota Johnson, and Rita Ora, opens in theaters on Feb. 13.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1zcm1t6

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe