Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Earl Sweatshirt Announces New Album ‘I Don’t Like S**t, I Don’t Go Outside’

Ahead of his appearances at SXSW, Earl Sweatshirt has announced his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside: An Album by Earl Sweatshirt. The follow-up to his 2013 debut Doris will be released digitally on March 23 with a physical release to follow soon after. The 10 tracks include appearances from Vince Staples, Da$H, and Wiki.

His friend Solange praised the work, tweeting, "The homie @earlxsweat played me his album and I was blown away…So rich. Can't wait."

The Odd Future member slammed his label Sony for the rollout, but it appears that he was mocking TDE label executive Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith and Kendrick Lamar's supposed album leak.

Earl has debuted a video for one of the tracks, "Grief," and can be seen performing at several showcases at SXSW this week.

I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside Tracklisting

1. "Huey"
2. "Mantra"
3. "Faucet"
4. "Grief"
5. "Off Top"
6. "Grown Ups" feat. Da$H
7. "AM // Radio" feat. Wiki
8. "Inside"
9. "DNA" feat. Na-kel
10. "Wool" feat. Vince Staples



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1EZtrZo

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe