Monday, March 9, 2015

New Music: Drake – ‘Madonna’ [Unreleased Verse]

OG Ron C drops the ChopNotSlop remix to Drake's H-town cut "Madonna" off his chart-topping mixtape If You're Reading This It's Too Late. The new version, which clocks in right under five minutes, features a wavvy beat and an unreleased second verse from Drizzy.

"Plan this shit out on my own, the way it should go / Wrote it in code then wrote it in stone / So they'll never know / But I might tell you one day you never know."

It can be found on OG Ron C and DJ Candlestick's upcoming mixtape If You're Choppin This It's Too Late.

Madonna herself praised the original song, writing, "@champagnepapi i love your new song about me! It's my favorite! I'm still waiting for you to pick me up…….. Ask D for my address! I knew you were a ❤️#rebelheart!"

Listen to the ChopNotSlop remix and the fan-edited version with the second verse below.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1A92878

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe