Sunday, March 22, 2015

New Music: T-Pain feat. OG Maco – ‘Wait a Minute’

Swerve. T-Pain flexes alongside "U Guessed It" hitmaker OG Maco on "Wait a Minute," another song off his DJ Drama-hosted mixtape The Iron Way, dropping March 27.

"I'm rich, bitch!" declares the Tallahassee hitmaker over the trap beat. "Swimmin' in the money, my crib got a lake up in it / Indoor pool, outdoor pool, all my bitches gettin' naked in it."

Earlier in the week, he unleashed the mixtape's first offering, the strip club-ready "Did It Anyway."

Hear T. Pizzle ball out on his boastful banger.

On Friday, he closed out the Fader Fort during SXSW, performing a whopping 42 songs in 60 minutes. "My sole purpose tonight is to remind you motherfu**ers who I am," T-Pain told the crowd.

Watch his full set below via MWP.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1N20ICA

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe