Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Video: Jordin Sparks feat. 2 Chainz – ‘Double Tap’

Jordin Sparks does it for the 'Gram in the video for "Double Tap" featuring 2 Chainz. The Season 6 "American Idol" champ tempts her stalker by uploading sexy selfies to Instagram. She later meets up with her secret admirer at a party, but is he able to resist?

"For me in the song, the girl is talking to the guy saying, 'I know you stalk my page. I know you look at the photos. I know that you don't like them. I bet you're not going to like that picture, but I know you like me,'" Sparks told Yahoo! Music.

The song can be found on her #ByeFelicia mixtape as well as her third album Right Here, Right Now, due out this spring on Salaam Remi's Louder Than Life label via Sony.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1F7pDEh

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe