Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Video: Lil Wayne – ‘CoCo (Remix)’

Free Weezy. The Young Money chief fights for freedom in the explosive video (via Noisey) for his remix to O.T. Genasis' smash off his mixtape Sorry 4 the Wait 2.

In the Eif Rivera-directed clip, Weezy raps inside a cage, which is supposed to be symbolic of his current situation with Cash Money (Wayne is suing Birdman for $51 million). In between throwback footage and Scarface clips, he lays claim to his artists Nicki Minaj and Drake and declares his independence.

"Cash Money is an army, I'm a one-man army / And if them n**as comin' for me, I'm goin' out like Tony / Now I don't want no problems, I just want my money," he raps while a bomb explodes over the Cash Money logo. "All I got is Young Money, no more Cash, ni**a."

You can catch Weezy performing cuts off his mixtape on his "Release Partiez" nightclub tour.

Also be on the lookout for The Free Weezy Album and Dedication 6.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1x1yBBo

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe