Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Wale Reveals One Of The Three Album Covers For ‘The Album About Nothing’

For his fourth album, The Album About Nothing. Wale is releasing a trio of covers that each tell a story. For the first installment, the cover shows footprints walking through a grassy field lit by the moonlight with a sunrise below it.

The Album About Nothing Cover 1

The Album About Nothing Cover 1

The cover was designed by New York artist Sue Tsai, who was also the artist behind the "Bad" cover art. Reportedly, Wale says this is the most significant of the three covers.

"Me and Jerry. Walkin up and U see a blue moon Illuminating. This is basically saying come with me on the journey that is my everything. My life. This is my fears my thoughts my dreams my Demons. For better or worse. Cover number 3 was created by my good friend sue tsai. It's designed for my core fans."

One of Wale's biggest fans also gave her own interpretation of the album cover, which Folarin gave his stamp of approval and encouraged people to read. Take a look below.


Filed under: News Tagged: The Album About Nothing, Wale

via AllHipHop http://ift.tt/1wVgo3a

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe