Saturday, July 25, 2015

Drake Fires Back at Meek Mill on Diss Track ‘Charged Up’

The 6 God has spoken. After Meek Mill's Twitter tirade, Drake is finally going on the record and responding to the ghostwriting accusations. During his OVO Sound Radio show on Beats 1 on Saturday, Drizzy addressed the controversy on a new song called "Charged Up."

On the minute-long track, produced by Maneesh, Frank Dukes, and Noah "40" Shebib, Drizzy fires back at Meek following his claims that Quentin Miller ghostwrote his verse on "R.I.C.O."

"I'm honored that you think this is staged, I'm flattered, man / In fact, I'm amazed," he raps. "You boys are getting into your feelings with me / You should embrace it, this could be one of your realest moments."

He continues taking shots: "I see ya'll having trouble going gold / Turning into some so and so's that no one knows."

Listen to his rebuttal below.



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1IvFxMp

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe