Sunday, July 26, 2015

Snoop Dogg Arrested in Sweden, Claims Racial Profiling

Snoop Dogg was arrested in Sweden in what appears to be a case of racial profiling.

According to TMZ, the hip-hop superstar was snatched out of his car after a concert on Saturday (July 25) in Uppsala, Sweden.

Cops say they arrested Snoop because they thought he was driving under the influence of narcotics. In a series of Instagram videos, Snoop claims that he was taken to the station and forced to pee in a cup before police determined he was clean.

He posted a video of himself in the back of a cop car. "Pulled a ni**a over for nothin'," he said. "Taking us to the station where I gotta go pee in the cup for nothing. I ain't did nothing. All I did was came to this country and did a concert, and now I gotta go to the police station…for nothing!"


Ftp 💥💥💥🔫. On mamas !!

A video posted by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on

He posted another video of himself in the police station. "On my mamas im sick and tired of the pigs. N America n these countries that jus don't respect us fuck that new me new u u do we do 2," he wrote.


He was eventually released, but he vowed to never return to the country. "2 all my sweden fans U can blame YA police dept for never seeing me again in your beautiful country," he said. "Its allways a few dicks that fuck it up for everybody its been real thank u Jah bless. !! Fuck the police. 💥💥💥💥🔫. And I'm still smokin."


Message to my fans n fam !!

A video posted by snoopdogg (@snoopdogg) on



via Rap-Up http://ift.tt/1D3wi3J

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe